Edison is a complete STEM teaching resource for coding and robotics education for students from 4 to 16 years old.
- Truly affordable robotics
- Free lesson plan resources
- Three programming languages
- Expandable through LEGO brick compatibility
- Seriously durable – built for classroom use
The EdStem class pack helps you unlock the full potential of Edison using the EdCreate Creator’s Kit, a 115 piece 5-in-1 expansion pack for the Edison Robot.
Use EdCreate and Edison to build five different EdBuild creations plus open-ended design challenges.
The set includes 30 Edison robots, 15 EdCreate expansion packs and 30 EdCom download cables.